It makes me really sad.
Really sad knowing Henry (junior) and Matilda will be back to school next week after having them home for the summer holidays. I can't even think about it without my heart sinking and a lump coming up In my throat.
Perhaps even worse is I know I'll be back to the school run!
I'm so busy early morning besides getting them and myself ready it's like watching a hurricane of cereal bowls, pants, trousers, socks, shoes, shirts, dresses, toothbrushes and MAKEUP!
I never get time to actually make myself look as presentable as I'd like to and of course their are some 'Ultra-Mums' who manage to look like they've spent 3 hours on their hair before they left.
So, if you're ever in a rush and need to get out quick yet not look like you've crawled out of bed then well ... here's THE 3 MINUTE FACE ... how to get yourself looking and feeling good enough to 'go on display' with minimal makeup!
- Essentials: Cleanse, tone, Pre-Eminent Beauty Serum, Imperial Eye Gel, Imperial Moisturiser, Imperial Lip Butter. Look out, we'll be releasing an amazing cleanser and toner very soon!
- Instantly Look More Awake: Start your makeup with concealer under the eyes and in the most recessed corners of the eyes; you'll look more awake!
- Deal with any 'issues'. If your skin is naturally smooth, sweep a natural blush colour or bronzer on your cheeks. Or using foundation, quickly cover blemish or redness around the nose.
- Open Your Eyes: Now's the time for a little brown or black mascara.
- Pucker Up: Wear a light tinted gloss on your lips.
A quick, easy guide to getting out the door, looking good even when time is really tight.
PS: Let me tell you a little secret ... nobody is perfect and you should never worry about what you look like because it doesn't matter ... what matters is how you feel about you ... and if any of my tips and products help you feel a bit better about you then super ... if not then don't worry; you're still amazing to me xxx