Desperately peckish but caught between something good, something naughty, something tasty, something healthy ... what do you do?!
Well, here are 7 delicious, quick snacks that are good for you and will help give you glowing skin too ... Enjoy number SEVEN!
1. Strawberries. Just a couple of handfuls have up to 130% of your daily dose of vitamin C. Can help boost production of collagen fibres that help keep skin smooth and firm.
2. Almonds. Eat just a handful of almonds every day to boost vitamin E which can be one of the most important antioxidants for skin health.
3. Apples (and onions!) Not necessarily together but both apples and onions contain Quercetin, an antioxidant that may protects against wrinkles as it can save skin from harmful UVB rays.
4. Avocado. 'This creamy fruit contains lots of moisturising vitamin E. Not only can vitamin E ease dry skin, but it may also protect against damaging UV rays. It’s the perfect excuse for guacamole!
5. Eggs. Eggs contain atioxidants Lutein and zeaxanthin which may help protect against the UV damage that leads to lines, brown spots, and cancer.
6. Blueberries. Free radicals are particles that can harm skin cells and reduce collagen, making skin more wrinkle-prone. Eating antioxidant-rich blueberries can help can offset free radical.
7. Chocolate! Well, drinking dark chocolate, chocolate high in flavonoids has been shown in one study when drank every day for 12 weeks had significantly softer, smoother, better hydrated skin. As you get older your skin can lose its ability to hold on to moisture, make oil, and heal quickly. That can mean more lines. If you need a little help, one of the best ways to help hydrate your skin is with high quality, natural, organic serum such as HighBorn London's Pre-Eminent Beauty Serum.
"It's about Beauty. It's about Class. It's about YOU"