On UK Orders Over £65
Diagnosed with breast cancer at just 34 HighBorn London founder Tracey faced months of skin toxic chemotherapy. She needed all the help she could get to keep herself looking young! Here are her top 7 bad skin habits you need to break to look your best no matter what.
1. Fix Your Pillowcase. Cotton won't cut it. Switch to silk which has antimicrobial proterties to keep germs at bay.
2. Don't Reuse Your Washcloth? Any wet cloth is the perfect breading ground for bacteria. So buy a multi-pack and wash them after use!
3. Stop Scrubbing. Gentle exfoliants are fine but don't be tempted to use your body exfoliant on your face! Big mistake!
4. Sleep. 'Beauty sleep' is real. Aim for at least 7 hours to let your body regenerate collagen and hydrate.
5. Clean Makeup Brushes. Brushes pick up dead skin & bacteria everytime you use them. Reapplying the same dirty stuff the next day can reak havoc on your skin. Wash your brushes once a week.
6. Eat Salad. Drinking water is great but eat vitamin packed fruit & veggies for glowing skin. Just add a salad ... your face will thank you!
7. Avoid Skin Dehydration Ageing skin can lose its ability to hold on to moisture, make oil, and heal slower. That means more wrinkles. So help stop wrinkles by hydrating your skin. One of the best ways to hydrate your skin is with high quality, natural, organic serum such as HighBorn London's Pre-Eminent Beauty Serum.
HighBorn founder and Breast Cancer Survivor Tracey Broadway says "Every woman can and should feel young, happy and energetic no matter what challenges they face in their life". Her new 100% natural, organic skincare line is a first of it's kind.
"When the stern faced consultant told me at just 34 I had breast cancer and would face months of chemotherapy, with no certainty I'd be OK I broke down and 'hit the floor'. How could this happen to me?!
I went from super-happy Mum of two young children who prided herself on looking her best to losing all my long blonde hair, my eyebrows, my tan. I looked pale and ill and nearly lost my life." Said Tracey.
There are few things if anything harder on your skin than the chemotherapy Tracey faced.
Is there A Woman Over 30 Who Hasn't Looked in the Mirror and Felt Her Heart Sink at these 7 Skin Nightmares?
"Up until my breast cancer diagnosis I'd been really lucky with my skin but my treatment reaked havoc! It really wanted to age me!" Said Tracey as she pinpointed the 7 top age revealing problems women are constantly nagged by:
Tracey tried pretty much everything in an attempt to regain her skin tone and self esteem. Dozens of different products and routines and yet none really made much difference. She was fed up, frustrated and struggling. She needed to find a solution.
And that's when it hit her ... If she was going to find something that would help not just her but other people feel a bit younger, healthier, happier and more energetic then well ... she would have to do it herself!
World's Top Skincare Brands, Running a chain of Beauty Salons and Owning Her Own Salon. Tracey Knew First-Hand Other Women Were Frustrated Too ...
By developing her own skincare line that helped her look and feel better during the toughest time of her life Tracey was convinced it would be revolutionary for other women too!
"The whole idea that less is more, that women shouldn't be slaves to dozens of products that don't really work. And that everyone no matter what they're facing in their life deserves to feel pampered, to feel young, energetic and full of life" said Tracey who's developed her own beauty range to deliberately contain just a handful of products.
Her new line of exquisite, organic skincare products is 100% natural, organic, free of parabens and sulphated and never tested on animals. There's an exquisite, facial serum, an eye gel and moisturiser. Specifically designed to help you look and feel young, happy and full of energy no matter what you're facing.
The most exquisite natural, organic products ... reassuring prices and personal service that leaves you saying 'WOW!'
So, if you would you like to to look and feel a little younger, healthier, happier.
... If you like the feeling when friends and family compliment you on how well you look.
Then you sound like the type of person who's ready to try these remarkable products and be spoiled by HighBorn London. These products are for people who want to look and feel their best. You deserve to try them. Click here .