Natural face lifts use massage to help lift, firm and reshape your face.
There's no doubt that when you gently massage your face, blood flow to the skin increases, improving oxygenation and cell nourishment. It encourages detoxification and stimulates cells, increasing regeneration.
Your skin can look plumper, firmer and brighter as fluids drain from the surface reducing puffiness. You can often see an immediate visible improvement and improvements over weeks thereafter.
Here are some quick massage exercises to try at home:
Help tone, firm, depuff and drain and your eye are. Open and brighten your eyes, relieve headaches and eye tension, decongest sinuses and soften crows feet.
Step - Inner Eye
- Locate the inside edge of the inner eye socket.
- Apply medium finger pressure to the four corners of your inner eye sockets.
- Hold for a count of 15 at each point. If it feels tender, it's slightly congested. Repeat as often as needed until the tenderness is relieved.
Step 2 - Outer Eye
- Locate the outer edge of the eye socket.
- The three points to work on are the centre of the brow bone, the corner of the outer eye socket (crow's feet) and the centre of the lower eye socket.
- Apply medium pressure for 15 seconds on each point.
Soothes and calms tension in the head, forehead and eyes. Helps to soften vertical lines between your eyebrows.
- Place your three middle fingers between your eyebrows.
- Close your eyes and visualize skin rejuvenating magnetic pulses coming out of your fingertips and into your skin. Really feel the tension being released from this area.
- Hold this position for one minute and repeat as often and you want.
Tones lifts and drains the cheek area.
- Pinch the cheekbone, placing your thumb firmly underneath the bone and two fingers on top. Starting at the corner of your nose, hold firmly for a count of 10 to energize the muscle.
- Using this method, steadily work your way to the side of the face - do this only once.
- Pinch along your cheekbone as above, but hold for only a second.
- Repeat three times.
Firms, tones and drains.
- Repeat the cheek routing, as above, to the jaw bone.
- Work with both hands from the centre of the jaw outwards to under the ear.
TIP: for both cheek and the jaw, press your thumb firmly in the upward direction.
Do your best to repeat these exercises every day and they're most effective just before bed. This is the time when cells naturally regenerate, and of course the massage is relaxing so it can help you sleep like a baby!
For an extra treat be sure to combine with your usual application of Pre-Eminent Beauty Serum, Imperial Eye Gel and Imperial Moisturiser.
But above all, relax, pamper yourself and enjoy.
PS: You're still amazing, beautiful in every single way ... xxx