On ALL UK Orders
A radiant, youthful, blemish-free look begins with right skin care plan. When 35 year old Mum of two Tracey faced months of skin toxic chemotherapy, she needed all the help she could get; she knows what it's like! So, here's your essential daily plan.
1. Wash Correctly Wash your face morning AND night; for good reason. In the morning you're preparing your skin to receive antioxidants, moisturiser, sunscreen. In the evening you're washing away the days impurities like dirt, and envirnomental toxins.
And YES, that means cleaning off your maekup every night! Not only does makeup clog your pores but it traps in toxins too!
Then, once clean apply a natural hyaluronic moisturiser like HighBorn's Imperial Moisturiser. You'll wake up looking and feeling refreshed.
2. Turn Down the Heat. It's tempting to use hot water to wash your face when it's cold but resist! Hot water dries your skin and can strip it of important oils too. Plus, avoid rubbing yourself with a towel when you get out the shower. Pat gently instead.
3. Slather Up! In addition to using a natural, quality serum and moisturiser on your face pay special attention to your eyes. Treat the eye area with retinols, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C to boost collagen production and vitamin C. And don't foregt your lips which under can thin as we age.
4. Always Wear Sunscreen. If you only follow one piece of advice wear suncreen every day. Whether or not you're sunbathing. Sunscreens not only protect against skin cancer, but also decrease the development of wrinkles, keep pigment even and help your skin barrier stay healthy. Natural moisturisers containing an SPF25 or above like HighBorn's Imperial Moisturiser are a great idea because you'll both nourish and protect your skin too!
5. Drink Water, Reduce Salt, Eat Clean! Drink water, get plenty of sleep (ideally eight hours) and eat as clean and fresh as you can to avoid breakouts. Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables and keep your salt consumption low to help prevent puffiness. help stop wrinkles by hydrating your skin as you age.
"When the stern faced consultant told me at just 34 I had breast cancer and would face months of chemotherapy, with no certainty I'd be OK I broke down and 'hit the floor'. How could this happen to me?!
I went from super-happy Mum of two young children who prided herself on looking her best to losing all my long blonde hair, my eyebrows, my tan. I looked pale and ill and nearly lost my life." Said Tracey.
There are few things if anything harder on your skin than the chemotherapy Tracey faced to treat her breast cancer. The very purpose of chemotherapy is to 'destroy' and it doesn't take any prisoners!
Is there A Woman Over 30 Who Hasn't Looked in the Mirror and Felt Her Heart Sink at these 7 Skin Nightmares?
"Up until my diagnosis I'd been really lucky with my skin but my treatment gave me a real battering!" Said Tracey as she pinpointed the 7 top age revealing problems women are constantly nagged by:
Tracey tried pretty much everything in an attempt to regain her skin tone and self esteem. Dozens of different products and routines and yet none really made much difference. She was fed up, frustrated and struggling. She needed to find a solution.
And that's when it hit her ... If she was going to find something that would help not just her but other people feel a bit younger, healthier, happier and more energetic then well ... she would have to do it herself!
World's Top Skincare Brands, Running a chain of Beauty Salons and Owning Her Own Salon. Tracey Knew First-Hand Other Women Were Frustrated Too ...
By developing her own skincare line that helped her look and feel better during the toughest time of her life Tracey was convinced it would be revolutionary for other women too!
"The whole idea that less is more, that women shouldn't be slaves to dozens of products that don't really work. And that everyone no matter what they're facing in their life deserves to feel pampered, to feel young, energetic and full of life" said Tracey who's developed her own beauty range to deliberately contain just a handful of products.
So, if you would you like to to look and feel a little younger, healthier, happier.
... If you like the feeling when friends and family compliment you on how well you look.
Then you sound like the type of person who's ready to try these remarkable products and be spoiled by HighBorn London. These products are for people who want to look and feel their best. You deserve to try them. Click here.